From: Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au [mailto:Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:58 PM
To: Kelsey, William D; public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: RE: SSN-XG Meeting Minutes 15-July-2009

Dave,

There is a "baseline"  - see

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Main_Page#The_proposed_initial_ver
sion_of_the_Semantic_Sensor_Network_Ontology

 For an extensive review of alternatives see
<http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/SSN_Key_Ontologies_Reference_List

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/SSN_Key_Ontologies_Reference_List

The open licence is a good idea (actually, I'm not sure we have any choice
given the W3C relationship -- but someone might correct me). Personally, I'd
rather see the sourceforge or similar distribution later  on -- around the
time of the end of the incubator group -- we have a good, diverse, and
active

team already within this group for development.

Kerry