RE: SSN-XG Meeting Minutes 15-July-2009

From: Kelsey, William D <william.d.kelsey@boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:07:39 -0700
To: <Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au>, <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
Thanks Kerry, I'll take a look.  I was under the apparent misimpression
based on the today's discussions that things were very much in the nascent
stages (e.g. Sensor-Observation vs. Sensor and Observation ontologies).
What are the current targeted domains for application?

Best Regards,
W. David Kelsey

  _____