Re: Ontology

From: Raúl García Castro <rgarcia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:46:20 +0100
To: Michael Compton <Michael.Compton@csiro.au>
CC: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Michael Compton escribió:
> I put together the attached ontology (using the free version of top
> braid) based on what we discussed at the face-to-face meeting.  We could
> use this as a starting point if we want to start working at the MMI
> repository.

Hi everyone,

With no intention to start an Observations-related debate, starting from
the ontology sent by Michael it is quite straightforward to also include
the Observations and Measurements specification, since it just adds a
few classes and properties.

I attach the previous ontology updated to include these classes and

Do you think that this is useful or that it is better to stick to SensorML?

Kind regards,

Dr. Raúl García Castro

Ontology Engineering Group (http://www.oeg-upm.net/)
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 36 70 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19