RE: Apology: SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 2-December-2009

From: Oscar Corcho <ocorcho@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:26:40 +0100
To: <public-xg-ssn@w3.org>
I will not be available today either.

From: public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-ssn-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Holger.Neuhaus@csiro.au
Sent: Tuesday, 1 December 2009 12:08 PM
To: public-xg-ssn@w3.org
Subject: [ExternalEmail] SSN-XG Meeting Reminder 2-December-2009

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that we’ll be having our next telephone conference

Wednesdays 20:00-21:00 UTC (3:00pm-4:00pm Boston local)

Your time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12
009&hour=20&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> &day=02&year=2009&hour=20&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7769 ("SSNX")
20 participants

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Luis will check about setting up SVN, possibly at sourceforge
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/11/24-ssn-minutes.html#action01] [NEW]
ACTION: Laurent will lead the process use cases, Holger the devices, and
Oscar (Kevin will help) data [recorded in
[NEW] ACTION: Laurent will survey the literature for the use cases [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2009/11/24-ssn-minutes.html#action03]

We will be discussing the use cases and the ‘Base Sensor Ontology’ as a
result of our discussions at the face-to-face. If there are other items
you’d like to see on the agenda, please let me know.

Also, everybody who took pictures at the f2f, please upload them to the
wiki: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Minutes-f2f-2009-10-24

If you have any literature related to the use cases, please send references
to Laurent.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Dr. Holger Neuhaus
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Tasmanian ICT Centre

Phone: +61 3 6232 5547 | Fax: +61 3 6232 5000
 <mailto:holger.neuhaus@csiro.au> holger.neuhaus@csiro.au |
<http://www.csiro.au> www.csiro.au |

Address: GPO Box 1538, Hobart TAS 7001, Australia

The Tasmanian ICT Centre is jointly funded by the Australian Government
through the Intelligent Island Program and CSIRO. The Intelligent Island
Program is administered by the Tasmanian Department of Economic Development,
Tourism and the Arts.

The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return
email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent,
warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception
or interference.

Se certificó que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Versión: 8.5.426 / Base de datos de virus: 270.14.88/2537 - Fecha de la
versión: 11/30/09 21:05:00