Re: Proposal: Timings for regular meetings

As I'm Western US, moving the second one to the 0800 - 1000 time slot
would be most helpful (means I only have to get up at 5 AM, not 3
AM).  I realize that may disadvantage Western Australia (what? no
Eastern Australia?), so I'll take what comes.

John

John

John Graybeal   <mailto:graybeal@mbari.org>  -- 831-775-1956
Marine Metadata Interoperability Project: http://marinemetadata.org