Re: Thimbl

Hello All,

<snip/>
On 28 Sep 2010, at 14:40, Karl Dubost wrote:

> Le 28 sept. 2010 à 05:38, Henry Story a écrit :
>> nice, but it does not explain how it works. It would be interesting to compare with smob.
>
> See
> https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=ajgtbbdpw978_327dxhvp8d3
>
> Slide 29: "achieves this by building upon finger, ssh, http and dns"

They have now release code :

http://github.com/telekommunisten

They are up for some mozilla open web award thing :

http://www.thimbl.net/#award

And they have a new website which is said to be more informative :

http://www.thimbl.net/

I am going to spend some time having a proper look at this over the weekend.

Mischa

> --
> Karl Dubost
> Montréal, QC, Canada
> http://www.la-grange.net/karl/

Mischa Tuffield PhD
Email: mischa.tuffield@garlik.com
Homepage - http://mmt.me.uk/
Garlik Limited, 1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW
+44(0)845 652 2824  http://www.garlik.com/