Onesocialweb at XMPP meetup next Monday 6PM in SF

From: Laurent Eschenauer <laurent.eschenauer@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 21:53:21 +0200
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Hi everyone,

A couple month ago, we presented you the onesocialweb initiative being
developed at Vodafone Group R&D. I just wanted to let you know that I will
be in San Francisco next week and will be presenting onesocialweb at the
local XMPP Meetup on Monday at 6PM. So, if you are available and interested,
please join !
http://technology.meetup.com/11/calendar/13256960/

I'm also available for meeting during the week (I will be attending Google
IO on the 19/20). Ping me if you want to meet and discuss onesocialweb, xmpp
or other related topics.

Kind regards,

Laurent Eschenauer