The Social Web XG is back: Provenance XG meeting with Social Web XG today in 30 minutes

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:29:33 +0100
To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Everyone,

   Since it's been a while since we've met due to excessive
conferences and meetings by the chairs over the last month, I'm just
going to send a reminder that we are having a very important liasoning
meeting with the Provenance XG, focussing on the Twitter use-case
DanBri brought up originally and that we talked with BBC Persia over,
*TODAY*  in 30 minutes.

Do read the use-case document the Provenance XG produced in response
to a meeting I had with them at WWW2010 last week:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Social_Web

       cheers,
           harry