Re: Pre-Telecon Introductions

From: Litvinov, Viktor <Viktor.Litvinov@grtcorp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 10:15:45 -0400
To: <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>
Sorry for the late introduction.

I'm Viktor Litvinov, from Stamford, CT. I'm information architect and a
President of GRT - consulting company that concentrates on
Datawarehouse/ BI projects.  I'm also co-founder of TabUp - new
collaboration environment for information overloaded community.

I'm interested in the ways of development and acceptance  of open
standards in information exchange over the web.

Viktor Litvinov

GRT Corporation

203.276.1112 b

203.858.7700 c