Re: Pre-Telecon Introductions

From: MAKNAVICIUS LINAS <Linas.Maknavicius@alcatel-lucent.fr>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 14:52:26 +0200
To: <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>
Hi all,
we met together (at least with some of you) at the W3C track at WWW'2009
in Madrid.
I just managed to joint the mailing list of the SWXG a minute ago, and
here's my self-intro :
My name is Linas, I am with Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs Research in France
(near Paris).
I am researcher at Social Communications department and we strive at
a dynamic network of people according to their activity and
in order to help the users to interact with each others, e.g. share
experience using
the most appropriate communication means (IM, mail, call, video
according to the social situation.
In a nutshell: how to exploit social networks and their analysis for
telco world.
Kind regards,
Linas Maknavicius
ALCATEL-LUCENT Bell Labs, Applications Research Domain,
Centre Villarceaux, Route de Villejust, 91620 Nozay, France
Office +33 130 772 777,  Mobile +33 61513 5813
Email: Linas.Maknavicius@alcatel-lucent.fr
http://www.bell-labs.com <http://www.bell-labs.com/>
http://www.theworldisalwayson.com <http://www.theworldisalwayson.com/>
- They are ALWAYS ON with the communication solutions from