From: Harry Halpin [mailto:hhalpin@ibiblio.org]
Sent: den 16 juni 2009 20:14
To: Jonsson, Håkan 1
Cc: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
Subject: Re: ACTION [COMPLETED] Invite Nathan Eagle

Since the face-to-face meeting is quite distant, I think perhaps having him dial into Zakim and talk is best for now, since it's even a local call from MIT! Hakan - I've pencilled in the date into our calendar, and maybe you can forward to the list-serv some of his work, since we are talking about context at our next meeting?

2009/6/15 Jonsson, Håkan 1 <Hakan1.Jonsson@sonyericsson.com<mailto:Hakan1.Jonsson@sonyericsson.com>>

Hi,

Nathan Eagle have accepted to hold an Invited Guest talk on Context. Date to be decided. I will propose the 5th of August unless anyone object.

I was also considering if it would be possible to invite him to the face 2 face to hold the talk there instead. Would that work?

If not, do we have any preferences regarding facilities for web presentations, e.g. webex?

/Håkan