Re: ACTION [COMPLETED] Invite Nathan Eagle

Yes, and I'll formally invite him and cc you, although note for future
that anyone can confirm a date simply by asking the XG if a speaker
would be good for the group, the group agrees by assigning an action
to invite the speaker, and the speaker confirms and the schedule wiki
is edited.