Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for September 3

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 08:00:20 -0700
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
All:

Welcome to September!  This moth marks 11 months since we started the
XG.  We have been extremely productive, and our wiki is full of useful
ideas for us and for the broader community.

In this week's call, we will discuss what we should plan for the last
few weeks of the group's activities and what recommendations for next
steps we want to make as a group.  Don't miss it!

Thanks,

Yolanda

TELECONFERENCE DETAILS

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=03&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
Bridge FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#Past_Telecons
IRC

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#A_Brief_Introduction_to_IRC

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD
AGENDA

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
Planning the last weeks of the XG (led by Yolanda Gil and Ivan Herman)
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)