Re: A proposed provenance wg draft charter

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@acm.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 15:47:01 +0100
To: Daniel Garijo <dgarijov@gmail.com>
CC: Paulo Pinheiro da Silva <paulo@utep.edu>, Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Deborah McGuinness <dlm@cs.rpi.edu>, Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>, "public-xg-prov@w3.org" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
  Hi,
  I will take a close look at the paper as soon as I can.
As a minor procedural point, however, and this is /not/ a rethorical question:  am I the only one to find it a bit odd that we
should use this paper for discussion (albeit re-labelled as internal tech report), given that the paper is currently under
submission to a special issue, whose editors are amongst the people who are actually involved in the discussion. or is it normal
practice

-Paolo