Re: A proposed provenance wg draft charter

  Hi,
  I will take a close look at the paper as soon as I can.
As a minor procedural point, however, and this is /not/ a rethorical question:  am I the only one to find it a bit odd that we
should use this paper for discussion (albeit re-labelled as internal tech report), given that the paper is currently under
submission to a special issue, whose editors are amongst the people who are actually involved in the discussion. or is it normal
practice

-Paolo