BibBase bibliography

From: Daniel Garijo <dgarijov@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:53:35 +0200
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
Hi all,
I would like to apologize, since the BibBase collection will not work this
weekend. The reason is that the file is hosted in the UPM servers, and they
are down this weekend for maintenance work. On late sunday/morning
everything should be ok.

If any of you want to access the bibliography, in this link you can see a
previous and not curated version (not hosted at UPM):
http://www.bibbase.org/cgi-bin/pyBibBase/pyBibBase.cgi?bib=bibbase.org/tmp/prov-xg-public.bib&group0=keywords&folding=1

I'll let you know when the servers are back on.

Best,
Daniel