Re: A proposed provenance wg draft charter

I think that one thing that has been a recurring point in the discussions
I've had with people around OPM is that opm:Artifact and opm:Process are
supposed to correspond to much higher level concepts, specifically
Continuent and Occurrent. If this is the case, then this needs to be
formalized in the the schema and/or ontology. This could address some of the
issues that have been raised in the past.

Jim McCusker

--
Jim
--