A proposed provenance wg draft charter

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:58:35 +0200
To: "public-xg-prov@w3.org" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
Hi All,

Today on the call we are scheduled to talk about preparations for the
final report. Luc and I feel that to write a compelling final report we
should be clear about exactly what the report should recommend. There
has been some consensus that a working group should be formed around the
recommendations extracted from the scenarios (
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Recommendations_for_scenarios).

To that end, we have prepared a draft working group charter (
http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/lavm/draft-charter.html ). We note this is
only *our own* proposal and we see this as a starting point for
discussion within the group.

We look forward to any comments, questions, thoughts about this
proposal. We hope this helps the group to continue to coalesce around a
way forward.

Thanks,
Paul and Luc

--