Final report draft deadline: Nov 12

Just a reminder that we want to have a full draft of the report by
next Friday November 12.  That will leave us just enough time before
we dissolve at the end of the month to polish the text and to go
through the process to publish it as an official W3C XGR document:

	http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/XGR/about.html

Thanks to all that have already added content to the final report:

	http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Final_Report_Draft

If you are not signed up to a specific section but would like to
contribute, please contact the editor of that section (those with
their names marked with an "E").

Looking forward to your contributions!

Yolanda

Begin forwarded message: