Re: technical features from PML discussion

Jim,

Thanks.  It would be helpful to hear if any of the issues you raise
are missing from our major items in:

	http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Recommendations_for_scenarios

As far as I can see, all the issues below are captured in the group's
recommendations although you suggest a different set of terms that may
or may not be better.  And yes, we have already converged as a group
on the term "resource".

The group also agreed to a set of priorities for those
recommendations, and some of the things you raise below were ranked as
lower priority.  Are you suggesting that we change the priorities?
That is fine, but if we do that we will have a broader set of goals
which will take the working group more time to sort through.  Note
that the incubator group is a pretty homogeneous set of people and
therefore relatively uncontroversial, and I anticipate the working
group to be more diverse and therefore take longer to converge.  We
should be careful.

Yolanda