Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for May 7

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:02:38 -0700
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>

The main focus of this week's telecon will be security and digital
signatures.  Our guest presenter will be Thomas Roessler of W3C.

He will start the discussion with a brief tutorial about cryptographic
approaches and what XML Signature implements.  We should then discuss
the relevant issues that have come up from our use cases.

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=7&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Bridge FR: +
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
Security and digital signatures (led by Thomas Roessler, W3C)
- Brief tutorial about cryptographic approaches and XML Signature
- DIscussion and walk though selected use cases
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)