Use cases relevant to security discussion

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:16:26 -0700
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
All,

To help focus the discussion at our upcoming telecon, I spent some
time today going over our use cases and extracting issues that seemed
relevant to security, signatures, identity, etc.  I put the summary in:

	http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Security_issues_in_provenance_use_cases

Take a look and add/change material as you see fit.  If there are
additional issues that you'd like to see addressed that are not raised
by those use cases please add them as items at the bottom of the list.

Thanks,

Yolanda