Thank you

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:15:46 +0100
To: W3C Provenance XG <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
I want just to thank you all for the superb work this XG has done. I must say I am impressed; I did not think that amount of work could be done in such a short time under the constraint of an incubator group.

Thank you again! We will have to work on the next step in January; for now, let me just wish you a merry Xmas and a Happy New Year and also a well deserved rest during the holidays!

Cheers

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/