Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for August 27

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:27:44 -0700
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>

This week we will review the gap analysis for the Disease Outbreak
scenario.  We will also wrap up the state of the art report and have a
final report on the bibliography tagging.  This will free us to cover
the last few topics for the group in the month of September.

TELECONFERENCE DETAILS (please note the new numbers for the UK and FR

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=27&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
Bridge FR: +
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
Gap analysis for the Business Contract scenario (led by Simon Miles)
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Related_Work_Across_Scenarios#Business_Contract
Tagging status and wrap up (led by Paolo Missier and Daniel Garijo)

Wrap up the state of the art report (led by Yolanda Gil)
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)