Re: Business Contract scenario related work

Dear provenance incubator group,

A reminder that it would be helpful if you could send me related work
relevant to the Business Contract scenario, i.e. the following topics:

About provenance in contracts, engineering processes, legal evidence

Or related to one or more of the scenario's goals:
 * Checking whether past actions comply with stated obligations
 * Understanding how one product is derived from another
 * Filtering the information revealed in provenance by privacy and
ownership concerns
 * Discovering where two sources have a hidden mutual dependency
 * Resolving apparent inconsistencies in multiple accounts of the same event
 * Verifying that those who performed actions had the expertise or
authority to do so

Thanks,
Simon