Re: Planning a face to face meeting

Hi
+1 for March / W3AC -- never been to one myself, but
(a) it could be a good induction for exactly this reason, and this may
be true of other who are similarly not familiar with the W3C processes;
(b) ironically, Boston is more easily reachable from the EU than, for
example, Crete (ESWC in Crete is notoriously expensive to get to and to
stay at)
(c) the sooner the better IMO.

--Paolo

--
Jesus saves, but Buddha makes incremental backups (thanks to whoever came up with this )