Re: where does access time belong in the provenance dimension?

Hi Olaf,

So I agree with you that access time is another time. But I think it's
part of what I'll call the access process. This as you say includes
several things beyond the access time including what server was
accessed, what client was used, the transport over which the data was
sent, and the operator of the server.

To me this is just another process. It may be a particular important
process but it's a process none the less. If we were to add a dimension
I would therefore put it under process. Also I think the name "Data
Access" maybe should be changed because we already have an "Access"
under the heading management.

Regards,
Paul