W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > March 2007

Re: [MMSEM] Agenda 29th March Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:16:32 -0400
Message-Id: <EF9A6A89-396F-4A7A-89AF-E9BB6DEC24EE@cs.umd.edu>
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Regrets, I am traveling again this week. The news use case is still  
pending, however it WILL be completed by next week.

Regards,
Chris



-- 
Christian Halaschek-Wiener
PhD Candidate, Dept. of Computer Science
GRA, MINDSWAP Research Group,
University of Maryland, College Park
Web page: http://www.mindswap.org/~chris




On Mar 28, 2007, at 1:13 PM, RaphaŽl Troncy wrote:

>
> Dear MMSEMers,
>
> ATTENTION: PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE BACK TO THE NORMAL HOUR TELECONF  
> FOR
> EUROPEAN
>
> For the ones who will not be able to make the telecon and therefore  
> who
> plans to send regrets, please, send to the public mailling list  
> _prior_
> to the telecon an update status of your Action Points!
>
> Best regards.
>
> 	Jeff and RaphaŽl
>
> ---------------------------
>
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
> 29th March 2007, 1600 UTC
>                 0900 (West US)
>                 1200 (East US)
>                 1700 (London)
>                 1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
>                 1900 (Athens)
> Duration: 60 min
>
> ZAKIM Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (USA), +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France),
> +44.117.370.6152 (UK), conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
>
> Backup telecon: (Dial-in numbers)
> # Austria - 0820 4000 1556
> # Belgium - 070 35 9978
> # France - 0826 100 260
> # Germany - 01805 00 76 13
> # Ireland - 0818 270 025
> # Italy - 848 390 160
> # Netherlands - 9006 454 545
> # Spain - 902 886029
> # Switzerland - 0848 560 183
> # UK - 0870 35 204 78
> # Others: +1 (605) 990-0150
> Participant access code: 962875#
>
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem Web-based IRC
> (member-only):
>          http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Chair: Jeff, Raphael
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> Regret:
>
> Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
> invited experts only.
>
> 1. ADMIN (5')
>
> Roll call
> Regrets:
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 15th March 2007 telecon:
>     http://www.w3.org/2007/03/15-mmsem-minutes.html
> Next telecon scheduled: 13th April 2007
>
> 2. LINKS Pages (10')
> Status Update:
>
> Vocabularies page, see:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
>    ACTION: Michael to prepare a stable TR Voc page for review by next
> telecon [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
>
> Resources/Tools page, see:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools_and_Resources
>    ACTION: Jeff and Raphael to give feedback on how to improve the  
> Tools
> Page [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
>    See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Mar/0062.html
>
> 3. Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable (5')
>
>    ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
> Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG  
> report)
> change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz)  
> [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
>
> 4. Interoperability Deliverable (30')
>
>  4.1 Structure (Vassilis, Jeff)
>
>    What is the status ?
>
>  4.2 Music Use case: (Oscar)
>
>    ID3 to OWL conversion: see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Mar/0043.html
>
>    ACTION: Oscar to update a possible scenario with classical music
> (thanks to Ivan Herman) [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
>    ACTION: Oscar to update the UC and the interop deliverable  
> [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
>
>  4.3 News Use case: (Thierry, Chris, Raphael)
>
>    ACTION: Chris, Thierry and Raphael to update the UC and the interop
> deliverable [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
>
>  4.4 Photo Use case: (Susanne Boll, Erik Mannens)
>
>    ACTION: Erik to contact DIG35 to see any licensing problems if  
> we do
> some conversions [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action13]
>    DONE: see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Mar/0042.html
>
>    ACTION: Erik to do the conversion from DIG35 to OWL/RDF  
> [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
>    DONE: see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Mar/0042.html
>
>    ISSUE: licencing problem
>
>  4.5 Tagging Use case: (George, Thomas, Raphael)
>
>   Thomas, what is the concrete plan for the next month?
>
>  4.6 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Suzanne, Patrizia,
> Ovidio)
>
>   ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review algorithm representation UC till
> next AC [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action19]
>   ACTION: Vassilis to contact Massimo to ask for next steps  
> [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
>
>  4.7 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis, Sofia)
>
>    Review of Susanne Little:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Mar/0024.html
>    Review of Vassilis:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Mar/0038.html
>
> Issue: would you want to drop the second use case (multimodality) and
> focus on the first one, with an emphasis on the interoperability
> problems?
> Issue: how could you extend the state of the art review on the  
> semantic
> gap (see Suzanne reference list)?
>
> 5. MPEG-7 Deliverable (10')
>
>   ACTION: Oscar, Stamatia, Raphael, Suzanne, Chrisa, Michael to have
> MPEG-7 deliverable ready for review by next telecon [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-mmsem-minutes.html#action20]
>
> 6. AOB
>
> --
> RaphaŽl Troncy
> CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
> Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
> Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
> Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
> Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
>
Received on Thursday, 29 March 2007 12:17:38 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:21 GMT