W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > March 2007

Re: [MMSEM] Agenda 15th March Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:45:49 -0000 (GMT)
Message-ID: <1397.>
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Cc: "MMSem-XG Public List" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear Patrizia, Suzanne, Massimo, Ovidio,

> ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review algorithm representation UC till
> next AC [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action19]

A quick comment:

It would be better if some part of the use case can focus on the
interoperability issue, following the style we used in FTF2: problem,
solution, example of the above two, and some discussions.

Received on Thursday, 15 March 2007 15:46:06 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:01:25 UTC