W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > March 2007

[MMSEM] Agenda 15th March Telecon 1600 UTC

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:40:06 +0100
Message-ID: <45F53C16.8C771E14@cwi.nl>
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear MMSEMers,

ATTENTION: PLEASE NOTE OF THE CHANGE OF HOUR FOR THE TELECON for the
EUROPEAN PEOPLE !!!
Due to the US clocks moving to Summer Time this Sunday 11th March, the
telecon this Thursday will be at 16:00 UTC.
Note that the next telecon on 29th of March will be back at the normal
hour due to the European clocks moving.

For the ones who will not be able to make the telecon and therefore who
plans to send regrets, please, send to the public mailling list _prior_
to the telecon an update status of your Action Points!

Best regards.

	Jeff and RaphaŽl

---------------------------

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
15th March 2007, 1600 UTC
                0900 (West US)
                1200 (East US)
                1600 (London)
                1700 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
                1800 (Athens)
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (USA), +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France),
+44.117.370.6152 (UK), conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
Web-based IRC (member-only):
         http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Jeff
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
Regret: Raphael

Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.

1. ADMIN (5')

Roll call
Regrets: Raphael

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 1st March 2007 telecon:
    http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html
Next telecon scheduled: 29th March 2007

2. LINKS Pages (10')
Status Update:

   ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
   ACTION: Michael to prepare a stable TR Voc page for review by next
telecon [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]

   ACTION: Zeljko to maintain the Resources/Tools page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools_and_Resources
   ACTION: Jeff and Raphael to give feedback on how to improve the Tools
Page [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]

3. Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable (5')

   ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG report)
change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz) [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]

4. Interoperability Deliverable (30')

 4.1 Structure (Vassilis, Jeff)

 4.2 Music Use case: (Oscar)

   ACTION: Oscar to update a possible scenario with classical music
(thanks to Ivan Herman) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
   ACTION: Oscar to update the UC and the interop deliverable [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]

 4.3 News Use case: (Thierry, Chris, Raphael)

   ACTION: Chris, Thierry and Raphael to update the UC and the interop
deliverable [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]

 4.4 Photo Use case: (Susanne Boll, Erik Mannens)

   ACTION: Erik to contact DIG35 to see any licensing problems if we do
some conversions [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action13]
   ACTION: Erik to do the conversion from DIG35 to OWL/RDF [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]

 4.5 Tagging Use case: (George, Thomas, Raphael)

  Thomas, what is the concrete plan for the next month?

 4.6 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Suzanne, Patrizia,
Ovidio)

  ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review algorithm representation UC till
next AC [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action19]
  ACTION: Vassilis to contact Massimo to ask for next steps [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]

 4.7 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis, Sofia)

   ACTION: Susanne Little to review the Multimedia Retrieval use case by
08/03/2007 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action16]
   ACTION: Vassilis to review the Multimedia Retrieval use case by
08/03/2007 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action17]

5. MPEG-7 Deliverable (10')

  ACTION: Oscar, Stamatia, Raphael, Suzanne, Chrisa, Michael to have
MPEG-7 deliverable ready for review by next telecon [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-mmsem-minutes.html#action20]

6. AOB

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Monday, 12 March 2007 11:40:27 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:21 GMT