From: "Raphaël Troncy" <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
To: "Chrisa Tsinaraki" <chrisa@ced.tuc.gr>
Cc: "MMSem-XG Public List" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Sent: Παρασκευή, 9 Μαρτίου 2007 12:11 μμ
Subject: [MMSEM] Welcome to Chrisa

Dear Chrisa,

On behalf of the group, I'm pleased to welcome you as our 3rd Invited
Expert. I have added your name in the front page of our wiki [1]. Your
wikiname is "ChrisaTsinaraki". You can log in and you will be able to
modify your personalized wiki page.
Please, complete your page by adding an RDF description of you (you can
look at various examples such as [2] or [3]).

For the group, we are really happy to have the expertise of Chrisa for
the future developments of the "MPEG-7 and the Semantic Web" document
[4] and of course for the other activites.

Best regards.

    Jeff & Raphaël

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/WorkingGroup
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/JaccovanOssenbruggen