Re: Agenda 12 October Telecon 1600 UTC

Hi Jeff & Raphael and all,
accept my regrets; tomorrow I'm in Rome for a important event [1] to prepare
the Italian documents for the next Internet Governance Forum [2].

About ACTION item:
"Call for volunteer: who want/can maintain the "Resource" web page?"

I'd like to help to maintain "Resource" page.

best regards
ciao
~ pasquale

[1] http://www.innovazionepa.gov.it/nuovosito/salastampa/notizie/221.htm