[MMSEM-UC] Questions on the tagging use case

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:35:08 +0000
To: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org

Dear George, Thomas and Susanne,

Here are two quick questions on the tagging use case:

1) This is a very exciting use case. Am I right in saying that  the
interoperability here is among different tagging systems, rather than
that of existing multimedia standards? Or there are some implicit
relations between the two?

2) I am not an expert of SKOS and could not quite see how SKOS can help.
Could you give an example or clarify this point?

Best regards,
Jeff

--

Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen