RE: [MMSEM] Eat your own dog food

Raphaël, All,

I tend to agree, BUT: We try to convince other people that SW is 'good for them'.
Well, the subject is: 'Eat your own dog food' or, put in other words: 'Practice what you preach'.

So what have I done so far to pitch RDFa to our XG?

Have a look at:

	http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/MichaelHausenblas#mhausenblas

read through the mini-demo and try to imagine what other potential useful tasks might look like.
How about merging UC descriptions; combining project descriptions using DOAP with vocabularies used in these projects, etc.

And: I am not an expert in RDFa/GRDDL - just playing around and find it all _very_ handy (and powerful ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: I promise to continue in other places (UC, Voc, etc. :)

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/