Agenda for 7 Dec meeting and call for contributions

From: Hobson Paola-BPH001 <Paola.Hobson@motorola.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:46:12 -0000
To: <multimedia-ontology@iti.gr>
Cc: "MMSem-XG Public List" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Dear colleagues
Please find attached the agenda for the multimedia ontologies meeting on
7 December to be held during the SAMT conference.  We invite any
Multimedia Semantics XG members who are attending SAMT to join us.
Please could you send any contributions for the Proposals - Ideas for
Common Framework agenda item (item 5) to the list in advance of the
meeting so that we can collate the ideas and focus the discussion.
Thanks and see you in Athens.
Dr P M Hobson
Director, Personalization & Knowledge
Motorola Labs