Re: FTF2

From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:37:23 -0400
Cc: Melliyal Annamalai <melliyal.annamalai@oracle.com>, Raphael Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, MMSem public <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>

Hi Jeff,

Yes I'd be willing to participate in the planning. I imagine we could
reserve a conference room at the same venue as ISWC (if that is in
fact where we hold the FTF), depending on the dates. Anyway, if you
can give me more details, such as budget and possible dates, I can
start looking into potential options.

Cheers,
Chris

--