Re: FTF2

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:21:36 +0100
To: "Melliyal Annamalai" <melliyal.annamalai@oracle.com>, "Christian Halaschek-Wiener" <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Cc: "MMSem public" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>, "Raphael Troncy" <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>

Hi Melli, Chris,

>    Having it at ISWC2006 would certainly be convenient.  I am happy to
> help Chris with the local arrangments if I know what needs to be done,
> as I am also unfamiliar with what exactly that consists of.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

By local arrangement/sponsorship, we usually mean "arranging a proper conference room and tea/coffee breaks on the dates that the XG members are to agree upon" plus providing necessary travelling information. RaphaŽl, please remind us if I miss anying important here.

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen