Re: FTF2

From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:59:26 -0400
Cc: <melliyal.annamalai@oracle.com>, "MMSem public" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Hi Jeff,

I would prefer it to be at ISWC2006 as I am certain I will be
attending the conference. With regards to providing local
arrangements...I'm not sure exactly what this consists of :) I'm
happy to help in any way I can, and I am quite familiar with Athens
as I used to attend school there a few years ago. Anyway, if you
could provide more details that would be great.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Halaschek-Wiener