Re: [MMSEM] F2F and telecon

From: Patrizia Asirelli <Patrizia.Asirelli@isti.cnr.it>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:30:18 +0200
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Cc: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org, RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>

  I shall be there representing also members: O. Salvetti and M.
Martinelli from ISTI-CNR.  I can briefly introduce  our group and
the  issues of Multimedia Semantics that are interesting to us  and/
or were we have a background to contribute to the work of the
incubator group.

Patrizia Asirelli
ISTI Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologia dell'Informazione "Alessandro
Faedo"
CNR
Via Moruzzi, 1 - 56124 Pisa - Italy
Tel. +39 050 315 2795; mobile: +39 348 8283127; fax: +39 050 315 2810
email: Patrizia.Asirelli@isti.cnr.it