[MMSEM] F2F and telecon

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 07:59:01 +0100 (BST)
To: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org
Cc: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>

Dear all,

We are now preparing the first draft of our F2F agenda, and we plan to
send to the list later today. As suggested by Giovanni, we are planning to
have a section in the F2F for "Member Presentation and Demonstration".
Accordingly, please let us know the topics of your presentations ASAP.

Furthermore, as the this week's telecon is very close to the coming F2F
meeting, we will PROBABLY cancel this week's telecon. Again, we will
confirm this later today. For those who won't be able to attend the coming
F2F, we strongly recommend using the W3C telecon facility to attend
remotely.

Regards,
RaphaŽl and Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen