Re: [MMSEM] Supplement F2F meeting

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:19:14 +0100
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
CC: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>, public-xg-mmsem@w3.org

Dear Michael,

> I know it is going towards Christmas, but looking at [1] and [2] I wonder
> if we manage to get at least some work started, now ;)

I apologize, it is partially my fault since I didn't send yet the official minutes of the F2F
meeting.
It is now done, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Dec/0029.html

> Another (nosey) question: Any news from the SW activity lead regarding the transition from our
> XG to the WG or w.r.t. the workshop?

Perhaps, we didn't make that clear during the F2F, but the outcome of our discussion is that this
question is NOT our current problem. There are many options for the after XG: nothing, IG, WG, etc.
We will have more news only when Jeff and me will have reported the work of the group to the
Semantic Web Coordination Group.

Best regards.

    RaphaŽl