[MMSEM] Supplement F2F meeting

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:16:44 +0100
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>, RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear chairs,

I know it is going towards Christmas, but looking at [1] and [2] I wonder
if we manage to get at least some work started, now ;)

Especially I'm interested in some advance in:

	ACTION: Michael to make testing how to transfer the Wiki page into an XG report template

that somehow depends on

	ACTION: Jeff to find the tool to move a Wiki page into an HTML page

Jeff, do you see any chance to help me with that this week?

Another (nosey) question: Any news from the SW activity lead regarding the transition from our
XG to the WG or w.r.t. the workshop?

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: I do not intend to be pushy, but I'd like to sort out things before going on "holiday" :)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#ActionSummary
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#ActionSummary

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA