RE: Agenda for 7 Dec meeting and call for contributions

Dear Paola, dear all,

DFKI and ITI have been working intensively on the development of an
integrated ontology model for the analysis of linguistic and visual
documents. The model can be easily extended to support other types of
multimedia documents, such as audio. We think that our proposal can help in
establishing a common framework, and so, we would like to express our
interest in presenting it during the meeting (approx. 15-20 mins).

Best Regards,

Tasos
Dr Anastasios Gounaris
Research Fellow
Multimedia Knowledge Group
Informatics and Telematics Institute
Centre for Research and Technology Hellas
1st Km. Thermi-Panorama Road
P.O. Box 361, 57001 Thermi-Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel: +30 2310 464160 (ext. 157), Fax: +30 2310 464164
email : gounaris@iti.gr WWW : http://mkg.iti.gr