Re: [UC] Bio-medical Image Use Case

Hi Raphaël,

    Thanks very much for your comments.  I will update the use case with
links.  And indeed as you say, SNOMED is not the only thesaurus out
there.  A good extension of the use case would be to see whether it is
possible to integrate across the various thesauri as well. It needs to
be investigated to see whether that is even feasible.

Melli

--

Melli Annamalai, Ph.D.                            ph: 603-897-3218
Principal Member of Technical Staff