"particular uniquely identified resource"

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:07:40 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I think the phrase "particular uniquely identified resource" might need a comma or hyphen, in order to ensure it's correctly parsed. Thoughts?

In a graph-based architecture, in contrast, an organization can supply individual statements about a resource, and all statements provided about a particular uniquely identified resource can be aggregated into a global graph.

Some possibilities:
"particular, uniquely identified resource"
"particular uniquely-identified resource"
"particular, uniquely-identified resource"

I'm not sure if any of these are clear/prevent misreading. Hopefully somebody else has a sense of that (or will just tell me to be less picky!)

-Jodi