Vocabularies and datasets -- drafts for review

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:47:37 +0200
To: Ed Summers <edsu@loc.gov>, public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi Ed, everyone,

Jeff, Marcia, William and I have finished our first drafts of the Vocabularies and Dataset documents. You can review them!

Available are:
- the draft section for the XG final report
->http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section
- the draft side deliverable
->http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabulary_and_Dataset

Note that we have left some editorial comments (with @@TODO), indicating possible improvements we will be considering in the coming weeks--many of them in the discussion wiki pages for these draft. Feedback is also welcome on this!

All the best,

Antoine