Re: Relevant technology -- DVRQ?

Hi Ed, Jeff,

Indeed great stuff, thanks a lot!

My main comments is about the use of "URL" in the last section, as in "Linked Data's focus on naming resources with URLs". It's likely to convince readers that the (web) architecture remains the same, which is good. But it may confuse the less technically savvy people who would bump into the section by chance, and wonder why "URI" is not appearing anymore--most of the Linked Data-related prose uses URI.
Could "HTTP URI" achieve a kind of balance between the two concerns here?

Much more minor, about the CMS system section: is http://drupal.org/node/1089804 is a core reference here?

Cheers,

Antoine