Re: Relevant technology -- DVRQ?

From: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 09:57:39 -0400
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: public-lld@w3.org, public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 4:29 AM, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl> wrote:
> Could "HTTP URI" achieve a kind of balance between the two concerns here?

Yes, this is definitely the right way to say it. It is in line with
timbl's Linked Data Design Issues document too [1]

> Much more minor, about the CMS system section: is
> http://drupal.org/node/1089804 is a core reference here?

Does it seem superfluous? I just wanted to point out that Drupal (a
very popular CMS) has RDF support now ... If you don't think it's
appropriate to mention it here please feel free to edit it out.

//Ed

[1] http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html