Update on blog to collect comments and request for volunteers

From: Monica Duke <m.duke@ukoln.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:14:26 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Reminder that the blog for collecting comments on the draft report is available at:
http://blogs.ukoln.ac.uk/w3clld/

Antoine, Jodi, Emma and myself are admins.  However it would be good to have volunteers who would be prepared to help paste the sections of the report into different posts. If anyone else can volunteer for this task please do let us know and we will give you access to the blog.

The blog is unfortunately going to be down for a short period on Monday for maintenance (bad timing :( ) but we should have digress.it installed soon.

Monica