Re: Blog for gathering comments on draft report

Seconding Jodi's comments: it is important that the basic structure of
the report be visible. Also that people can post comments that are
general, no just specific to a sub-section.

I also like the idea of listing recent changes.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net