Re: Blog for gathering comments on draft report

Thanks so much for doing this, Monica! I can be an admin, if you like (use jodi.a.schneider@gmail.com ). These are good comment settings.

A clean theme would be the veryplaintext one:
http://www.plaintxt.org/#veryplaintxt

Did we decide on whether digress.it would be a good plugin to use?

Whoever does post the report -- I'd suggest posting it in small sections, but making sure that the navigation makes sense (i.e. the default shows the first part first, the table of contents shows up in a sidebar).

Perhaps somebody can suggest how to display "recent comments" in a sidebar? This should be a simple change and I know it's common in many blogs.

-Jodi