W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > July 2011

Re: Agenda - July 21 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

From: <lismab@bath.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:49:36 +0100
Message-ID: <20110720144936.fg90q20so4okg8kg@webmail.bath.ac.uk>
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
My regrets that I cannot attend this meeting, I will be travelling  
back from another meeting.

Due to a server move, the blog will be unavailable from 8.00 am  
tomorrow, hopefully only for the morning but the blog must be  
considered at risk until it is back up.  If we send out a second wave  
of reminders for comments it would be sensible to wait for the  
all-clear and check the blog after the move.  I will try to send  
notice as soon as I am aware that the blog is back up.

Regards,
Monica

Quoting Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>:

> Agenda - July 21 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT
>
> Time - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
>      http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_4061
>      0700 Seattle - 1000 New York - 1500 London - 1600 Paris - 2300
> Kuala Lumpur
>      2400 Tokyo - 0200 Sydney (next day)
>
> W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/                   - home page
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/              - wiki
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/      - group list
>       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/         -   
> community list
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons      - telecons
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda -
> "running agenda"
>
> Chair: Antoine
> Scribe: ?
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
>       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html - how to
> Regrets: Jodi
>
> ======================================================================
> ADMIN
> -- Minutes of previous telecons
>   PROPOSED: To accept
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/07/07-lld-minutes.html
>
> -- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>      2011-07-28 NO TELECON
>      2011-08-04 Tom
>      2011-08-11 NO TELECON
>      2011-08-18 Antoine (regrets Emma)
>      2011-08-25 final telecon (Tom)
>
> ======================================================================
> FINAL REPORT
> -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportWithTransclusion
> -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportReviewerAssignments
>
> -- Blog at http://blogs.ukoln.ac.uk/w3clld/
>
> -- Keeping track of commentary/reviews at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReportReviewerAssignments
> --- responsibility for acknowledging/answering reviews : volunteer rotation
>      2011-07-08 to 2001-07-15: Karen
>      2011-07-15 to 2001-07-22: Jeff
>
> ACTION: Editors of each section should watch for substantial comments
> to their section [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2011/06/30-lld-minutes.html#action06]
>
> ACTION: Karen Coyle to keep track of comments on the mailing list
> between July 8 and July 15 [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2011/06/30-lld-minutes.html#action04]
>
> ACTION: Jeff to keep track of comments on the mailing list between July
> 15 and July 22 [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2011/06/30-lld-minutes.html#action05]
>
> ACTION: Daniel to keep track of comments from July 23-July 30 [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2011/07/07-lld-minutes.html#action02]
>   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> EXECUTIVE SUMMARY (tbd)
> -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ExecutiveSummary
>
> ACTION: chairs to send email to list asking for volunteers to write the
> executive summary [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2011/07/07-lld-minutes.html#action08]
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> "LIBRARY LINKED DATA": SCOPE OF THIS REPORT (Karen, Peter, Tom, Gordon, Jodi)
> -- 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits#.22Library_Linked_Data.22:_Scope_of_this_report
>
> ACTION: Karen and Emma to write a sentence adding cultural and memory
> institutions together in some way [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2011/07/07-lld-minutes.html#action03]
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> BENEFITS OF LINKED DATA (Ed, Emmanuelle, Ross)
> -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Benefits
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> AVAILABLE VOCABULARIES AND DATASETS (Antoine, Jeff, Marcia, William)
> -- 
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> RELEVANT TECHNOLOGIES (Jeff)
> -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies
>
> ACTION: Gordon to review Relevant Technologies [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/06/09-lld-minutes.html#action04]
> -- 2011-06-16: Gordon added as reviewer
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> IMPLEMENTATION CHALLENGES AND BARRIERS TO ADOPTION (Karen, Peter, Tom,
> Gordon, Jodi)
> -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_issues_page
>
> ACTION: Karen will convene issues and recommendations group to identify
> things that need to be discussed with larger group for July 21 meeting
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/07/07-lld-minutes.html#action04]
>
> ACTION: Karen and Antoine to relate Library Data Resources and Library
> Standards and Linked data [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2011/06/16-lld-minutes.html#action12]
> --   
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_standards_and_linked_data
> -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_Data_Resources
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> RECOMMENDATIONS AND NEXT STEPS (Karen, Peter, Tom, Gordon, Jodi)
> -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_recommendations_page
>
> ACTION: Karen will convene issues and recommendations group to identify
> things that need to be discussed with larger group for July 21 meeting
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/07/07-lld-minutes.html#action04]
>
> ACTION: Tom to ask Dickson and Guenther if they could contribute
> curriculum issues to the Recommendations Section [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/05/19-lld-minutes.html#action13]
>
> ======================================================================
> LIBRARY LINKED DATA: VOCABULARIES AND DATASETS - SEPARATE DELIVERABLE
> (Antoine, Jeff, Marcia, William)
> -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabulary_and_Dataset
>    Two Clouds: Metadata Element Sets and Datasets/Value Vocabularies
>
> ======================================================================
> USE CASES (Daniel) - SEPARATE DELIVERABLE
> -- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseReport
>
> ACTION: Emma to review use cases and make comments [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2011/07/07-lld-minutes.html#action07]
>
> ======================================================================
> AOB
Received on Saturday, 23 July 2011 15:07:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Saturday, 23 July 2011 15:07:20 GMT